PhD Scholarships, School of Management, University of Bradford, UK.
27 Jan 2014, 13:14 WIB
The School of Management has 2 tuition fee waiver scholarships of up to 3,900 pounds per annum for a maximum of three years, for full-time Home/EU/Overseas students for entry in October 2014.
For UK/EU candidates, the award will cover the full cost of the tuition fee.
For international students, it is a partial fee waiver reducing the tuition fee by 3,900 pounds.
1. Candidates should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honours degree and a master degree with a minimum average of 60%, or equivalent.
2. Candidates whose first language is not English must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- IELTS: Scores of at least 6.5 or more in each section and an overall score of 7
- TOEFL: Scores of at least 600 overall and 5.0 in the Test of Written English
- TOEFL Internet based: an overall score of 100 with the following minimum scores of Listening 21, Reading 21, Speaking 23, Writing 22
3. Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants who choose to study full-time at Bradford University School of Management.
There is no separate application process. The eligible candidates make a standard PhD application. On the application, the candidates must indicate their interest in being considered for the scholarship and a written statement should be included explaining their suitability for the scholarship.
Application deadline: 31 May 2014
Stage 1: All applications will go through the School of Management standard PhD application review process. The eligible candidates who have successfully secured a position in the PhD programme will be shortlisted and notified.
Stage 2: The applications of shortlisted candidates will be reviewed by the Research and Knowledge Transfer Committee (RKTC) in RKTC meetings.
Stage 3: The candidates going through the second stage will be invited for an interview conducted by the RKTC.
Stage 4: The candidates are informed about the outcome by the PhD office.
For more information, please visit official website: www.brad.ac.uk.