About the Program
International students, who want to study for Master�s Degree or Doctoral Degree at Beihang University (BUAA), are welcome to apply for the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University sponsored by Chinese Government Scholarship.
The University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University is a full time program with full scholarship, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc., except international travel expenses. The program will start in early September 2014 and the study period is 2 to 3 years for master program and 3 to 4 years for doctoral program.
For master program, the candidates should have Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35; for doctoral program, the candidates should have Master Degree and be under the age of 40.
Applicants should have good command of English or Chinese and be able to take courses in English or Chinese. The majors sponsored by the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University do not include language study, such as Chinese, English and etc..
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
2. Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of expected graduation date from the University studying currently;
3. Notarized Transcripts or original ones;
4. Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words);
5. Two Recommendation Letters from professors or academic experts;
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination;
7. The results of TOEFL, IELTS or HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), or English / Chinese Proficiency Certificates for the applicants whose educational language is not English or Chinese ;
8. Application Fee of RMB￥400 Yuan or US$70 (Remittance or Money Order).
The language of documents should be in Chinese or English or attached with translations in Chinese or English.
For more details, please visit the website of International School of Beihang University, where the Foreigner Physical Examination Form can be also downloaded. (http://is.buaa.edu.cn)
Beneficiary Name: BEIHANG UNIVERSITY
Account No.: 0200006209026400229
Beneficiary Banker's Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Beijing Dongsheng Road Branch, Beijing, China
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
The money order should be mailed to
Beneficiary Name: BEIHANG UNIVERSITY
Add: Ms. HUANG Ping
International School, Beihang University, #37 Xueyuan Rd, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, P.R. China
The money order should be sent with your application materials
Application Procedures and Admission Schedule
- To skim over the majors of the Program and choose the majors to study through the Website of International School of Beihang University;
- To make the online application for Chinese Government Scholarship through the website of CSC (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn), fill up the Application Form, submit the completed Application Form and get a series number on line and print the Application
Form according to the requirements; Please do note that the �Agency No.� of Beihang University is 10006. The application on line will begin from 1 January, 2014, please not earlier than this date.
- The instruction language for the Program will be English or Chinese. Applicants are required to choose the instruction language in the Application Form when applying. One year Chinese training program can be
arranged for the students who can not take courses in English.
- To mail the required applications documents to International
Student Affairs Office of International School, Beihang
University before 25 March, 2014.
- The results of admission will be publicized by stages and in
groups starting from 20 May to 30 July, 2014 through the
website of International School, Beihang University.
- The Admission Notice and related documents will be
mailed to the successful applicants before 10 August, 2014.
Introduction of Beihang University
Beihang University (BUAA), formerly called Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, was founded in 1952 and has been one of the state key universities of China since 1950s. Through more than 60 years development BUAA has grown into a first-class science and technology university, combining disciplines in science, engineering, humanity, law, economics, management, and education, while maintaining the leading role in technology. At present, 24,000 students are enrolled in BUAA and among them over 11,000 are post graduates. There are 49 programs led to doctoral degree, 144 programs led to master degree and 48 specialties of bachelor degree.
Over 1,400 international students from more than 90 countries are studying at BUAA in 2013. Among them over 800 are studying for degree programs, including more than 400 master and doctoral students; and more than 300 are studying Chinese Language in Chinese Training Center of BUAA. English is used as instruction language for the master and doctoral programs.
BUAA is one of the top universities in China equipped with advanced laboratories and teaching facilities. The campus of BUAA is notable for its beautiful environment, convenient transportation, and complete living service, including various sports facilities, bank, post office, supermarkets, canteens, etc.
Program Advisors: Mr. SUN Yan, Ms GAO Xia
Telephone number: +86-10- 82317685, 82316488
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website of International School of BUAA: http://is.buaa.edu.cn
Website of China Scholarship Council: http://laihua.csc.edu.cn
Address: International School of Beihang University, No. 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, P.R. China