Sign up now for this two-part series to find outeverything you need to know about TOEFL, an English language proficiency exam. This iLearn series is open to all students interested in improving their English-language speaking, writing, and testing skills and finding out what it takes to apply for a college or university in the United States.
-January 11, 2014 : 4:00 - 5:30 pm
- January 25, 2014 : 10:30 � 12:00 pm
Participants will receive a certificate of completion if they register and attend all sessions.
To register for the program
- Pre-register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here:
- Subject line �iLearn@america: TOEFL talks
- Body text � full name, hand phone number
- Pre-registration is recommend to secure your seat.
Regional English Language Office (RELO)
Public Affairs US Embassy Jakarta
Jl. Medan Meredeka Selatan 3-5, Jakarta 10110, Tel: 021-34359000