Tempus Public Foundation (TPF) is organizing the first Indonesian-Hungarian Higher Education Forum in the framework of the Campus Hungary project. The Forum takes place on 10th and 11th of October 2013 in Grand Sahid Jaya Hotel. The event is organized by TPF, the Hungarian National Agency of the European education programmes (eg. Erasmus, Erasmus Mundus, Tempus) with the aim of discussing the topics of mobility and joint study programmes as well as the possibility of cooperation and sharing good practises between Hungarian and Indonesian higher education institutions.
Hungarian higher education stands for more than 600 years of academic excellence. Today there are70 higher education institutions in Hungary ranging from top research universities to minor colleges.Hungary joined the Bologna Process in 1999 by signing the Bologna Declaration with 28 other countries to establish the European Higher Education Area by 2010.
The key objectives of the process are:
- to increase mobility by improving the comparability of the higher educational structures,qualifications and degrees, through developing proper tools for the recognition of periods of studies and degrees,
- to improve employ ability through the modernization of curricula and
- to strengthen links with the labor market, to enhance the quality of training by developing a scheme of quality assurance.
The event would to foster dialogue and international partnerships between European and Asian higher education institutions and organizations through the Indonesian-Hungarian Higher Education Forum in Jakarta. It is designed to offer plenary sessions, case studies and panel discussions with the active participation of the audience. TPF invited experts from the European and Asian higher education to emphasize the importance of Asian-European, thus Hungarian-Indonesian cooperation in higher education.
16 Hungarian Higher Education Institutions and the representatives of the Hungarian Rectors' Conference will participate in the Forum:
1.Budapesti University of Technology and Economics n www.bme.hu (Mechanical, Electrical, Transportation & Vehicle Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Sociology and communication, languages)
2. Corvinus University Budapest n www.uni-corvinus.hu (In English Economics, Business & Management, International Busines International Relations, Sociology, Horticultural Science)
3. Eotvos Jozsef College n www.ejf.hu
4. Eotvos Lorand University n www.elte.hu
5. Eszterhazy Karoly College n www.ektf.hu (Languages,Economics Communication, International Studies, Tourism, Biology, Mathematics)
6. Gabor Denes College n www.gdf.hu (Computer Engineering, Business Administration)
7. International Business School n www.ibs-b.hu (International Business)
8. Kaposvar University n www.ke.hu
9. Karoly Robert College n www.honlap.karolyrobert.hu
10. Semmelweis University n www.semmelweis-egyetem.hu(Health Sciences)
11. Szent Istvan University n www.szie.hu (Agriculture & Environmental Studies, Economics, Mechanical Engineering)
12. Univerity of Debrecen n www.unideb.hu (Mechanical engineering)
13. Univerity of Miskolc n www.uni-miskolc.hu
14. University of Drama, Film and Television n www.filmacademy.hu (Motion Picture studies)
15. University of Pecs n www.pte.hu(Business, Health Sciences, Law, Engineering & IT, Languages, Law, Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
16. University of Szeged n www.u-szeged.hu(Agriculture, Economics & Business Administration, Science and Informatics)
17. Hungarian Rectors Conference n www.mrk.hu
Mr Szilveszter Bus,Ambassador of Hungary in Jakarta and Prof. Supriadi Rustad, Director of Teacher &Education Personnel of Directorate General of Higher Education from the Ministry of Education and Culture will also take part in the event and give welcome speeches.