First Online Conference of Environmental pollution and Protection (1stOCEPP2014) to be held, as an online conference on June 7, 2014, is one of the special tracks as online within the 2014 on the Environmental pollution and Protection. The aim objective of 1stOCEPP2014 is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers and academicians from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in online Conference on Environmental pollution and Protection. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
First Online Conference of Environmental pollution and Protection (1stOCEPP2014) accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed bellow, or related areas.
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on Issues Related to Sustainable development: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed bellow or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis as long as space is available or by November 28, 2014 at latest and are to be be submitted along with registration online. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/ rejections is based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 2-3 weeks after the submissions have been received.
For more information contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics of the Conference:
- Advances in Biological, Physical and Chemical Processes
- Air Pollution and Protection
- Anaerobic Treatment
- Atmospheric Modelling and Numerical Prediction
- Ecological Problems
- Ecological Risk Assessment
- Ecosystem Construction
- Environmental Economy
- Environmental Effect Assessment
- Environmental Friendly Materials
- Environmental Integrated Management and Policy Making
- Fate of Hazardous Substances
- Impact, Risk and Life Cycle Assessment
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Interaction between Pollutants
- Land Recultivation
- Legal, Economic and Managerial Aspects of Solid Waste Management
- Legislation and Forecasting
- Management of Hazardous Solid Waste
- Modeling, Simulation and Optimization
- Nutrients Removal
- Optimization of Collection Systems
- Pollution and Monitoring
- Process Modeling
- Recycling and Reuse
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Sludge Treatment and Reuse
- Solid Waste Management
- Suspended and Fixed Film Biological Processes
- Sustainable Tourism
- Technical Aspects of Treatment and Disposal Methods
- Technological Processes and the Environment
- Waste Minimization
- Waste Valorization
- Wastewater and Sludge Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
7th to 7th June 2014
Contact person: Executive manager